China “No Criminal Record Certificate” Service

China Police Clearance No Criminal Record Certificate

Police Clearance Certificate is also known as Non-Criminal Record Certificate, or Certificate of No Criminal Conviction. This certificate may be required for your immigration, green card, study, and employment and residence permission in other countries

The documents you need to provide:

  • A copy of your current passport
  • A copy of your previous passport if it has previous China visas
  • Clearly-scanned copies of all the Chinese visas and all the China entry & exit stamps

If you can also provide the following they will help as well:

  • A copy of registration form of temporary residence or the detailed residence address in China
  • A copy of the Alien Employment Permit or Foreign Expert Certificate if you work; A copy of your graduation certificate or finishing study certificate if you study in China
  • Other documents may be required by the authority

Please send the above documents scanned copy by email to and make the
50% payment of the total amount in advance.
We start the application immediately. After it is ready, we will mail it to you by S.F.Express or EMS, please provide your information about phone number, postal/zip code, address, city/state, and country. 

Please let me know the following information: 

  • Which China cities did you ever stay?What kind of visas did you have?
  • Which country will this police clearance be used in? And for what purpose? (Immigration, study, employment, residence permission and etc.)
  • What period of stay in China should the police clearance cover?
  • Which foreign language is required? We use English as the default foreign language.
  • How many duplicate copies do you need?

The way to apply for a police certificate is different in every country. These instructions are only a guide, you should ask your local police station or Public Security Bureau office for instructions before you apply.

Only the original Certificate of No Criminal Convictions issued by the local police station/Public Security Bureau (PSB) office, or the original Notary Certificate of No Criminal Convictions issued by the Notary Public Office is accepted. You must give your original certificate and notarized translation of the certificate to the immigration office processing your application.

Each municipal/provincial Public Security Bureau office has jurisdiction over its own territory only.